Don’t be stupid about it…(Houston, TX)

23 04 2012

Gas leak fire leads to marijuana grow house

People running an illegal operation must have forgotten a valuable piece of advice — call before you dig. The mistake they made sent their operation up in flames.

It happened Monday morning in the 2300 block of Sparrow Branch Court in Sugar Land.Gas-line-fire-jpg

The gas line erupted, starting a fire near the back of the home. Flames could be seen over the house.

Robert Smith, a neighbor, quickly jumped in to fight the flames.

"I went out with my hose, my little hose, and I soaked it down. I could feel the heat. It was intense," he said.

Within minutes, the Sugar Land Fire Department arrived and began fighting the blaze. It took about two hours to put out the fire.

Fearing someone was trapped inside, firefighters searched the home.

CLICK HERE to read the full story from MSNBC

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: